Breed / Husky / Dog / Vet / Dogs / Vets / FBIA / News / Safety / gums / ingested / pet loss / toxic for dogs / warning / xylitol

Grieving Family Warns The Public After Dog Dies From Eating Chewing Gum

Posted on: Oct 15, 2018   |   Posted by: Dog Mag

Grieving Family Warns The Public After Dog Dies From Eating Chewing Gum

Canon was a gorgeous 3-year-old Husky that loved to eat, chase cats, and snuggle. His owner, Christy Figlio of Nashville, Tennessee, says he was perfectly healthy until...

Continue reading ...